Christine Keller, M.A., M.S.Ed. will present Hidden Strengths – Hidden Challenges at Island Trees SEPTA this month. This presentation is modified from a workshop format applicable to parents and educators. We also have an extended version that introduces additional, related topics.
During this SEPTA presentation you will learn about:
- Students with Different Learning Styles
- Challenges in Today’s Schools
- Shift in Perspective Gained To Open Door to Creative Solutions
- Viewing the “Whole-Child” Demonstration
- “Disability” Statistics
- Interactive Exercise / Small Group Activity
- Skill Building Through Collaborative & Proactive Solutions (CPS)
- Different Abilities and Needs Depiction
- One-Size-Does-Not-Fit-All – Issues and Opportunities
Interactive presentation with Q&A throughout. Resource information provided.